Most Requested Forms| Forms Instructions | Board-Specific Forms & Applications
- Just need to update your email address? Go here
- MyVirginia (powered by PayIt) offers a quick and easy way to request certification of an individual or business license issued by DPOR. Visit myvirginia.dpor.virginia.gov to submit a request online in just a few minutes!
Choosing a Form Type
Choosing an Interactive Application allows you to enter information directly onto fillable forms, save to a personal computer for your records, and submit the completed application to the address provided on the form or submit electronically (by e-mail or FAX if allowed by the Board section).
- Fillable PDFs do not open correctly in some Internet browsers. If you need help with a "Please wait . . ." message, go here.
Choosing Static Applications only allows users to print the PDF and complete the form by hand, resulting in the slowest processing. The advantage is that you can access them on a variety of electronic devices with minimal difficulty.
Most Requested Forms
EMAIL ADDRESS Change Form
MAILING ADDRESS Change Forms
- Many Boards allow you to update your ADDRESS using Online Services, so log in to your personal profile to see if this is an option for your license type. The alternative is to complete, print, sign, and submit an Address Change Form by mail.
- Unless updated online, all Address Change Forms must be received by the Board in writing. When providing a post office box as the mailing address, it must be accompanied by the physical address.
NAME Change Forms
Criminal Conviction Reporting Form
Disciplinary Action Reporting Form
- for applicants and existing DPOR license holders to report disciplinary action by a regulatory board in any jurisdiction
Adverse Financial History Reporting Form
- for applicants (only) to report outstanding debts, judgments, liens, or tax obligations; past-due/unpaid bills, claims, or suits; defaults on bonds; or pending/past bankruptcies
Certification Request Form
- documentation of your Virginia license/certificate status
- MyVirginia, powered by PayIt, offers a quick and easy way to request certification of an individual or business license issued by DPOR. Visit myvirginia.dpor.virginia.gov to submit a request online in just a few minutes!
Transcript Request Form
- a court admissible document either incorporating the license history or stating that no license was found based on the information provided
Credit Card Payment Form
DPOR Boards only accept the most recent versions of the documents provided. DPOR Boards are not responsible for processing delays associated with forms that do not conform to this requirement.
DPOR forms and applications are offered in Adobe Reader as either a static PDF or an interactive ("fillable") PDF. Both types of PDFs must be signed and submitted to the address provided or may be submitted electronically (if allowed by the Board section).
- Static PDFs allow you to open and print the document to hand-write information onto the form.
- Interactive PDFs allow you to type your information into the form and save a copy on your personal computer.
- Make sure to open Interactive PDF files using Adobe Reader, not Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat software (if already installed on your computer) often causes errors when using Interactive PDFs.
- Learn about fixing the "Please wait . . ." error message.
Board-Specific Forms & Applications
Visit the appropriate Board page for forms and applications specific to each license type:
Please choose from the following: