Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
DPOR Offices at the Perimeter Center remain closed to the public.
No in-person customer service is available and visitors are not permitted to enter the building or drop off materials.
To minimize inconvenience, DPOR temporarily extended deadlines and temporarily waived regulations during the declared state of emergency.
Expiring June 30, 2021
- Temporary Waiver Extending Examination Eligibility Deadlines through 6/30/2021 (expires 6/30/21)
- Temporary Waiver of WWWOOSSP Board Regulations that Limit CPE Hours Earned by Instructors (expires 6/30/21)
Expiring July 31, 2021
- Temporary Waiver Extending Validity of Expired Licenses, Certifications, or Registrations (expires 7/31/21)
- Temporary Waiver Allowing Online, Electronic, or Distance Theoretical Instruction (expires 7/31/21)
- Temporary Waiver of Certain Regulations Requiring Physical Presence at Places of Business (expires 7/31/21)
- FAQs: Masks + COVID-19 Vaccination updated 6/1/2021
- Disinfection Reminders for Spas, Salons, and Shops
GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS
- EO 79: Ending of Public Health Restrictions Due to COVID-19 (eff. 5/28/2021)
- Previous Executive Orders
Important notices about scheduled exams, test centers, and related services:
- PSI Services in Virginia re-opened on Monday, May 4, 2020.
- Scheduling is now open. PSI will be adding additional sessions as possible, to include Sundays and evenings, to the extent permissible within health and safety guidelines for social distancing.
- View FAQ document about PSI operations related to COVID-19 including safety precautions for candidates.
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- Pearson VUE test centers
- National Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG)
- Prometric test centers
The Office of the Governor is providing a Frequently Asked Questions guide for workers that have been temporarily laid off or discharged during this public health crisis.
Please refer to the following resources for best practices and other information regarding preventing transmission of COVID-19.